Can't stop peeing!

Okay so I am peeing like seriously every 15 minutes and it's driving me insane! I don't think it's an infection cause it's clear and doesn't sting or I don't have burning! I don't think I'm pregnant cause I'm on yaz and I don't know does anyone else have this?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 4:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• It could still be an infection. Go get checked now, you don't want to have to put up with this any longer.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had a uti once and it didn't sting either - you definitely should see your doctor. If you let it go it can get a lot worse.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It could still be a uti, but I'm not sure. Just had to ask, have you been really thirsty too?
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 5:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• no I have hardley drank anything actually so I don't know where all this fluid is coming from lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 5:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009