Do you drink coffee?

If so what brand. I personally like the coffee at STARBUCK'S but it could get expensive...lol I usually get the Frapachino...mmm!

I used to use Folger's and drink it when I visit my family but I did make a switch to starbucks because I like it better. I buy 1lb. of HouseBlend.

Personally I'd like to start buying that candy flavor coffee, because I drink it for taste. Not for the speed feeling you get.....lol Maybe that would help me to cut back on drinking too much coffee. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I buy Folgers or Maxwell house. Witch ever one is cheaper at the time. The DARK roast kind.

Answer by louise2 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I drink a pot of Maxwell House original at home in the morning and stop at Dunkin Donuts once or twice a day for an extra large.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am giving thought to buying one of those coffee makers that you put the cup of premeasured coffee into the coffee maker, close down the lid, and an individual cup of coffee brews. It is the best coffee I've ever had. I only drink decaf. What is keeping from this is the cost of the machine- around $100, the cost of the cup thingies- about 60 cents a cup (although I read that you can get two cups of coffee out of one), and the idea of adding so much more into the dumps- the ecology thing. But that coffee was so good.

Answer by Bmat at 4:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm not a coffee girl but when I do drink it it's that folger's simply smooth and I use french vanilla creamer
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I drink coffee a lot. I have cut back since my pregnancy and now while I am nursing. I limit it to two cups a day. I like it black so I need a good flavorful bean. We buy the Starbucks occasionally at Costco and brew it on the weekends when hubby is home to enjoy his coffee. Otherwise we use Folgers or Chock Full O Nuts darkest possible brew available.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Bmat, my Grandfather has one of those and loves it. He gets the refills at Bed Bath and Beyond for a good price, plus he always has a stack of those 20% off coupons.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I LOVE COFFEE. I NEED COFFEE. CCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFEEEEEEE!!!

I used to buy the Starbuck's ground coffee, but switched to Folgers because it's cheaper and I don't get the shakes anymore.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Starbucks is my favorite but at home I drink Folgers.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009