How far along were you when you couldn't wear your rings?

With my son, it was early, like maybe 4 or 5 months, but I was swelling real bad at 13 wks. With this one, I am 25 wks and still able to wear them. just wondering.

Tiffany237

Asked by Tiffany237 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm at 29 weeks and don't have any swelling....YET!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i'll be 36 weeks monday and haven't had any issues with swelling in the hands and all my rings fit great, but the swelling in my ankles is something else. There's some shoes i can't wear right now because my ankles are getting swollen.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• first, wasn't until around 32-33 weeks. I am 28 weeks and can still wear them :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings since I was about 12 weeks, fingers got swollen and never went away... I have to wear it around my neck on a necklace
    Larsbug

Answer by Larsbug at 5:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm 35 weeks and still wearing them, hoping to make it all the way with no swelling!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I didn't notice until it was to late with my first pregnancy and could never get them off again, when I was preggo again 13 months later I ended up cutting my rings off, i hated doing it but had no choice at that point!

Lark280

Answer by Lark280 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2009