What is the best meal you've ever eaten?

When my DH and i were on our honeymoon we rented a small bed a breakfast. Damn that woman could cook. Best home made breakfasts i've ever had in my life. ...if i ever go on vacation in that area again i'll be going back to that small bed and breakfast.
what about you?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Grandma's Swedish pancakes.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love my food to be honest! Boiled shrimp (I'm southern and I can cook some shrimp), Potatoe Salad, Gumbo, Steak, as far as other people I love my moms fried chicken.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my bed meal was when my hubby took me on r first date it was awsome and we go back all the time when ever we visit the beach
    Anonymous

• We won a dinner prepared in our house by a professional chef. She brought all of her own equipment and had two servers. The meal included wines with each course and was a full multiple course meal. It was so good that we ate all we could and wished that we could have eaten more.

Answer by Bmat at 4:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Easter breakfast is always the best meal of the year for me. My mil brings fresh rye bread, boiled eggs and polish sausage, salt and pepper, and lamb butter all of which has been blessed. I love it.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009