What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled in a car?

I've gone 120 mile per hour. ...i know i'm not the fastest dare devil in the world. but what about you?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was in high school there were a few times that i went 110 in piece of crap car. But that's as fast as it would go. I'm pretty sure my car now would go faster than that, but i wouldn't dare be that stupid now that i have kids.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my hubby was driving me to the hospital when i was in labor with my son doing 150 or so and the fastest i have done driving was 140 or so...... but not no more... i always have my son with me and the fastest i have gone with him is 80
    Anonymous

• I germany we drove about 90 on the auto bond.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 100 mph! There is a story behind it....

So we were on our way from a friend's house to my parent's house. We were in the van (I driving, DH is front passenger seat, both girls in the back seat). We started out on the 2 lane highway with a white explorer right next to us. He wouldn't move and it started to creep me out. So I jumped off the highway to take the backroads. He jumped across 2 lanes of highway and followed me. As I'm driving to get away from him on these lonely, dark, no street lights, back roads he kept speeding up. I was scared he was trying to run me off the road or kill me so I sped for my childrens' sakes. Thankfully we lost him and made it safely to my mom's.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 120. STuPid TeeNagEr
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol like 70? yeahh I know.. but I already had my baby when I started driving more, so no risks for me with him in the car! lol but the fastest speed in the car I was in was like 125 i think.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• working with my husband a cop and went well over 100
    Anonymous