How many women here got pregnant after having sex every day from the end of their period to when it was due again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• fertility wise it's better to do it every other day. this makes for stronger sperm
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• OMG STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION. Just have sex and you will get pregnant when you are supposed to, even if that means never!!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks Lynette!

Anonymous, I only asked this question in this category, just once. But thanks.
    Anonymous

• Well, if you only asked once, it's funny that this EXACT question is on here EVERY single day, posted by anon in the EXACT same wording.... UGH. Just have sex and take a test
    Anonymous

• Never heard of it every single day, exspecially for a month!!! I agree with Lynette, I had sex every other day when I was ovulating.. and I got pregnant right away. Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I went to ovulationcalculator.com and found out which days, had sex, and got pregnant...that simple....
    Anonymous

• lol this question is asked like 3 times a week :] but yeah every other day OR every day from the end of your period until you ovulate
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Thanks Ali!

Again, anonymous, calm down. See how many times the "Am I pregnant?" question has been asked by hundreds of different people and you'll see how easy it is to repeat popular questions...

Anonymous