What is the best way to get old spots out of your carpet?

Hello ladies! I am in the middle of turning one of my bedrooms into my new office. I have already painted the walls. Since I have everything out of the room I decided that I will clean the carpet before putting all of my furniture in the room. The carpet is a light beige. I had a can of carpet cleaner that I sprayed on & will vacuum up. I really doubt that this is going to get all of the spots up. They are probably mainly from juice from when the girls were smaller since this was their playroom before. I was just wondering if anyone has something that really works for them. Thanks in advance!

twinmomof2girls

Asked by twinmomof2girls at 5:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• tough stuff u can find it in the auto section in walmart... works wonders
    Anonymous

• i used a carpet stain remover on my carpet (i think its called spot shot or something like that) and then got on my hands and knees and used a damp cloth to scrub it. it takes a while and its tiring but it really works. good luck.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• SNAP is awsome. My friend had paint in her carpet for a couple years used this stuff it came right out
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 11:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009