Are you on Octo-moms side, or do you agree she is an unfit mother?

With her or against her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I don't know enough truth about her to judge. Just what the media says.
    I'm on the kids side.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im not for or against her. I think her life is her business and none of mine.

Answer by gemgem at 5:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• how can you sit and say shes a unfit mother? Yes she made a mistake by having her dr implant 6 embroys but im sure she never ever thought she would end up with 8. No one does that not even crazy people. I think maybe she should have thought about how she is going to raise another child befor she went out and did the implants again but who are we to judge her for wanting one more.
    I think she truly loves her children and she will do what ever she has to do in order to care for them. All this negative talk about her isnt getting anyone any where.
    I would help her if i could mainly because those children our going to need lots of things and we need to remmember them right now not her.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I AGREE, WHO R WE TO JUDGE HER, BUT I WILL SAY THIS WE ALL SHOULD HAVE AN OUT LOOK IN IT BECAUSE WE DO PAY FOR THOSE KIDS WITH ARE TAX MONEY......
    Anonymous

• This is the OP, i think my Q was taken the wrong way. I mean "do you agree shes an unfit mother" in the sense of do you agree with the media. I do not think shes an unfit mother.
    Anonymous

• I think she's a WHACK-A-DO.
    Who am I to judge? Just a mama with an opinion.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think it was irresponsible of her and her doctor to put so many embryos in her uterus. Her heart may be in the right place, but where do you draw the line?

Who I truly feel bad for in this situation is the all 14 of her children, because they are the victims in this. And her poor parents who are having to bear the burden of this woman's poor choices.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I AGREE 100% WITH "REDMOONINTEXAS"
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Ugh, this is an old subject... there's ntohing we can do about it so why gossip about it? We aren't her and although it seems ridiculous to most of us, we don't know her and we don't know why she would do that. I'm sure we all made poor decisions, maybe not that drastic but still. I'm not for or against her. Our tax money has went to worse
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im just tired of hearing about her. Honestly at this point I could care less about her and her million kids.

SugarMama99200

Answer by SugarMama99200 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009