Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child Support worker or Head Start Social Worker?

So the time has come for me to go back to work. I am FINALLY graduating in march and wondering. There are two possibilities for work. One is working for Child Support Enforcement which I have experience in, and one is working as a School Social Worker for the Head Start program. Which would you take? On one hand headstart I can bring my dd whose 4 with me and she can go to class while I work part time but its part time, which is less money. On the other hand I could work in child support m-f full time. Which would you do?


Asked by gemgem at 5:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 42 (148,630 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Congrats. I am a Social Worker and love it!

    I would do the part-time job where you can bring your dd with you. That would be my ideal job to be honest with you!

    Answer by NovemberLove at 5:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • Thanks. Im excited and the head start one kinda fell in my lap. I hope I like the social work aspect I think I will though!

    Answer by gemgem at 5:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009