what do you think....

ants seem like one of the worlds hardest working creatures. i wonder if while they are working, if they get tired. AND do ants sleep at night or do they continue to work through the night. AND if they do sleep, do they have a certain place that they sleep or do they just lay down and sleep anywhere. What do you think??
sorry im bored and this is what happens when i am bored. LMAO

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• good question i never thought of that lol
    Anonymous

• I love how you think! I wonder this weird stuff too.

I think ants are super smart and have routines like us. They probably have some ants stationed around as guards looking out for the hill while the others catch some shut-eye.

The sure don't look like they get tired, though. I can't wait to buy my son an ant farm when he's older. (it is for him, you know...tee hee)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I heard that if you put an ant in the microwave it will not die. Before you get your panties in an uproar, I have never nor would I ever do it. It's just an ant thing so I thought I would mention it...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im bored here too
    mom_wrhsc

• GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol good question... i have no idea... ants are quite interesting huh? lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• HA I dont think they sleep! They are in my kitchen!!!! LOL I hate those little suckers! Good question though!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 6:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009