Porn question

ladies how would you feel if your man have sex with you once a week and then the rest of the week he is watching porn but watches it when you are not around? I know that my BF has been doing this for a while before i even met him. we had sex on Monday but on tuesday he watched porn while I was in school and yesterday nothing and today I came home from school he was in under the covers and his lap top was open and I asked him what is wrong he said he is tired and then I saw on top of the dresser draw a crunched up napkin that I'm assuming he jerked off. and i've question him before as to why he doesn't like doing it with me as much and he stated that he is always tired and that its faster this way. I didn't mind at first but now it seems like its getting out of hand and i feel like he enjoys doing it that way then with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• It has nothing to do with you or "spicing things up". It's an addiction plain and simple. No different from food, alcohol or video games. When something is done to excess and keeps a person from relating to another human being, it is an addiction and it is an activity where he is hiding from the rest of the world. He needs to either have therapy or find out by looking inside himself at what the problem really is and what he is hiding from. He will lose you eventually if he keeps this up.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Id talk to him and make compromises. If he cant give it up then he needs to know our relationship is in trouble.

We watch porn occasionally but my DH hasnt watched it while I was gone since the beginning of our relationship and I told him how I felt.

If he respects you and your feelings, he'll lay off it and lay on you more(so to speak LOL).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• maybe he is bored with your sex life! you ever thought about spicing things up? come to bed naked or in some kind of sexy outfit you have to put him in the mood. i dont know your guys relationship but that would be my guess.
    Anonymous

• He's cheating on you with cyber women.
    Anonymous

• anonymous 5:53 is there such a thing as that? and would you call it cheating?
    Anonymous

• my husband watches porn once in a while,thats ok but everyday???i would have a real problem with that.
    Anonymous

• he's at home isn't he? would you rather he be out with another woman? Find the good and quite finding the bad in the man.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 5:53 above....he is bringing other women into your bedroom. I had this problem with my ex and it was a source of a lot of problems. As far as I'm concerned, my husband should be with me and only me. I keep things exciting and 'spiced' so that he doesn't get bored, but if I ever found out his was watching porn, it would be a serious problem.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but I am a little lost on why the hell it's our responsibility to keep things "spicy"? I do not feel the need to put on a dog and pony show to keep my DH interested and if I DID I would be pissed! We have no porn in uour house b/c to me that's the same as another woman. But we BOTH work at it and come up with new or different stuff that pleases BOTH of us. I have been married 10 yrs together 11. If he can't get it together WITH you so you are both happy you should move on!

Anonymous

• I feel for you. My husband is 41 and I am 48 Hes happy with once a week I could go every night. He has been watching porn and it pisses me off. I asked him to stop he told me he would and was sorry. He knows its wrong and disrespectful to me. However, I come home and low and behold he has been on the porn sights again. Why the obsession I dont know but his disrespect for my feelings and looking and lusting for other women on the internet is the same as if hes doing it in person. I have been thru his drinking his affairs and now this and im about done. Do not allow him to disrespect you like that. If he thinks getting off alone is better than getting off with you then he doesnt deserve you. Tell him you or the porn and stand by what you say. Porn is ruining lives and guys dont care!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009