i need help!!! i am sooo stressed out about my husbands past...i dont know how to forget it..i am bipolar and all i do is sit around and think about it even though i shouldnt i do...i have two kids and i dont know what to do to stop being so depressed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• Go t the doctor and have them readjust your medication. If youre not on them, get back on them. For your and your childrens sake. Bipolar disorder is a serious disorder and can cause verybad depression and risk of harm to yourself or others. But you knew that.
    Anonymous

• I hope you taking your meds. I hope your seeing a therapist or psychiciatrist.. Get well soon.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If you're worried about his past could it be that you don't have enough trust in him in the present? My husband has quite the past, but it doesn't bother me because it's simply that. If I could go back and change it for him would I? Sure, but I can't, so why dwell over it. His life with me and our children is completely different now and that's what matters.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 5:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's OK to worry about his past, but it sounds as though you are worried that you are sinking into depression. Take your meds. If you are already taking them as prescribed, go to the doctor and talk to them about the way you feel. I hope that you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When I was pregnant with our son my husband may have cheated on me.He says he didnt and the crazy girl said he did.Point is thats all I think about and it has been over a year now.It doesnt really bother me that much anymore because someone said "If he did it there is nothing you can do about it,you cant change it and you cant go back,and if you cant get past it then leave him or forget about it." I dont want to risk losing the best thing that ever happend to me because of some jealous broad.I am trying hard everyday to forget about it and it is working and our relationship is alot stronger now that I dont bring it up all the time.Get checked on your meds and good luck.
    Anonymous