What is it?

I haven't got my period for 3 weeks now and I've been feeling all those pregnancy things, like the peeing a lot, sleeping a lot, craving, and breast tenderness. Also, last week I spotted a light brown bleeding and it lasted a week and so 2 days ago I went to the doctor to see if I am pregnant and they said that it was a negative. And so they wanted me to come back in 2 weeks to make sure again because right now they are not sure about anything. Then what is it if it isn't pregnancy?

yangyoua

Asked by yangyoua at 6:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That brown bleeding for a couple days probably was your period.. Sometimes that happens.. I know that when you have implantation bleeding it rarely lasts that long.. and it is very very light... like only using 1-2 pantyliners in a day... But just wait it out, hopefully you get your BFP!!
    Anonymous

• A hormone imbalance?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• PMS can start a week before your period, which is where you are if you have a typical cycle.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It might have been just PMS symptoms. Its aweful early to have all those symptoms. Try NOT to stress and over analyze everything!!
    EZsmom422

Answer by EZsmom422 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have had the same problem. I haven't had a period in a month and all the test come back negative. They wanted me to come back in 2 weeks so I go back tomorrow. Have you been taking bc or depo they can all make you not have a period.
    Anonymous

• hormone inbalance?
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Also, I do not take birth control.
    yangyoua

Answer by yangyoua at 1:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009