Are these signs of me being prego?

I'm about 22 day's late on my period and im a very regular person...... But i have been taking pg test's and they come out negative!!! but something tells me i am ! i have had alot of breast tenderness and i get grossed out alot.... and i'm really on edge with everyone... lol and it's not like me! i don't know my mom say's i am but i'm waiting to be a whole month late so i can go to the doc. it get blood work since i have to pay!!! what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Its possible. Congratulations and good luck if you are!
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 6:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i got a negative pregnancy test til i was 7 week along, you could go to planned parent hood for a blood test, i paid $25.00 if you cant wait :D but once i was 7wks as soon as i peed on the test it was postitive
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 6:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If something tells you that you are then you are, are you taking the same pregnancy test? I used the same brand twice and it was negative but when I switched to a different test it came out positive, try taking a different brand and calling some blood work places, it's not as expensive as you think
    Larsbug

Answer by Larsbug at 7:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009