Octomom~

She has been offered help taking care of her babies and a place to live for awhile. Non-tax payer money.
She has until midnight to except this offer.

Why hasn't she already?
Is she holding out for a better offer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She brought this all on herself by accepting these interviews and when you show your face in public like that you are asking to be judged. She should take anything and everything she is being offered because it is for the sake of those children. Maybe she doesn't see it like that but wants to see if a better deal comes along like a million dollars every year....oh wait then Obama will tax her even more...damn she better take the free deal.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 6:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I dunno are you her?? How are we supposed to know this..
    Anonymous

• she may have her hands full and probably hasnt had a chance to do it. she now has 14 kids plus all the media attention. but i dont know here therefore will not judge her
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Her domain, her money concept. If she wasn't so selfish, she would have given those embroys to other women seeking fertility. She doesn't want anyone else to dip into her Kool-Ade, her money and fame.
    Anonymous

• I will judge her!!!!! she is a horrible woman....you should read the interviews that she has done....and yes I think that she is holding out for a better offer and personaly i think it is terrible that anyone offerd to help her...they just need to take those kids from her...HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURES OF HER HOUSE?? IT IS SO GROSS!!!! I don't care how many children you have there is NO excuse for house to look like that!!!
    Anonymous

• She's a retard
    Anonymous

• Anon 4:27~ this question requires an answer/opinion. If that's to difficult for you than I understand your response and would not want you to hurt yourself ( You know having to use your brain).
    Anonymous

• I think personally shes been very wounded by all this attention and criticism. I watched her on Dr Phil and I get the impression that this really bothers her that shes being demonized. Personally, I think shes a little off thinking that its all rays of sunshine and not seeing the big picture, but whatever. I think shes going to consider trying to "prove" everyone wrong, but it simply won't work She needs more help that she can even fathom right now. She would be crazy NOT to accept it. Who offered her help and what did they offer? Do you have a link?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She is white trash why not do porn. She is a whore in everyway but sex. The kids need a decent roof over their heads and food. She cannot provide that now as a welfare mom. At some point her Autistic child will need her to spend the money she gets for him being Autistic to actually help him.
    Anonymous

• wow... u people... ANONS none the less... are a trip... who are you to judge this woman??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009