can it all be in my head

i took 3 pregnancy test altogether and only 1 said yes i have been feeling sick and i had to go to the bathroom like 50 million time to day do u think its all in my head

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 6:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i say go to the dr and gte a bloodtest :) good luck....
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 6:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well, it isn't common to have a false positive.. Maybe you are pregnant, I would go to your local health department and get a test done their.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes and No, if you've really wanted to be pregnant, then sure you could be letting your mind rule your body. You could also have a stomach bug, it is the season after all. But you had at least one pregnancy test pop up positive. Go to your doctor and let them perform a test.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009