You’ve been given access to a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?

I dont really know where i'd go. I kinda like the here and now kind of thinking. ...maybe back to the renaissance days.
what about you?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tenth grade, when I had a waistline and a decent looking butt.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• tell you the truth i wouldnt go anywhere cuz if u went in the past ur kid(s) woulnt be born and if u went to the future u would miss out on them getting older
    Anonymous

• nowhere, I dont want to return to the past and I don't want to miss anything in the future.
    Same thing anon said.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Assuming I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb and get thrown in the dungeon or burned at the stake, I'd like to see all the past. I'd like to see my mom and dad when they were little.

I've never been interested in going to the future. Too scared, I guess.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i would go back and see my son that died at birth and hold him one last time
    Anonymous

• Can I come back and forth? If so I'd go to every time period I could think of. If not I"d prolly just go back to when my son was a baby. I miss him being little.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I would go back to high school and make my grades better, then finish college (I started). To this day that is my only regret, not finishing school.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009