could something be wrong .. might be alittle TMI

still i got home today.. about 3pm and its alomost 7pm ive gone #2 like 3 times it seems like everytime i eat its a matter of time that it comes back out.. this last time its like a fountain its gross ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe a tummy virus... i did that a couple weeks ago.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• could be a tummy virus but my doctor told me it was perfectly safe to take Imodium AD during pregnancy, try that, see if it works, otherwise I would consult your doctor about something being wrong with your gallbladder
    Larsbug

Answer by Larsbug at 7:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My bowels were a lot different when I was pregnant. I'd be constipated, then have diarrhea. A lot of times, I would have to wipe for 5-10 min to make sure I got it all... very annoying but normal.. at first everyone told me I needed more fiber in my diet, then they realized I got more than enough and that it must be a pregnancy thing... The different BMs will continue until after you have the baby
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 7:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• r u close to the end of the pregnancy?? This happens too some at the end of the 3rd trimester. Ur body is getting ready for deliverary!!
    EZsmom422

Answer by EZsmom422 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009