is there ne way of telling whether or not im having a girl...

Asked by yaniemommy at 7:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• w/o you having an ultrasound...there are a few wives tales but none of them are guarenteed. if you carry high then its a boy. if you want to look at my pregnancy pics on my page, i was carrying high. i had moms guessing to tell how far along i was (about 35 weeks) and i had one mom tell me that i was having a boy. which i did.

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• try the gender predictor. it was wrong for me. said i was having a girl and im having my 3rd boy!

• if you go to and type in gender predictor, they are "just for fun" but they were actually all right about me having a boy.

Answer by Larsbug at 7:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yep, get an ultrasound.

Answer by aurorabunny at 7:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The only close to for sure thing is an u/s... all the old wives tales and gender predictors say I am having a boy, but I am 34 weeks with a girl!.

Answer by reflect1light at 7:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The chinese gender predictor chart was right for me.

Answer by hannahwill at 7:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• An amnio or the chorionic test are the only way to know for SURE until the baby is born. An ultrasound is not 100% accurate.

• ultrasound...

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My hips got wide and butt got bigger with my girl. My boy was just all belly and nothing else. They say with girls ur hips get wide and that's what happened to all my friends.