I asked a week ago but here goes again? Sorry LONG

I asked a week ago and didnt really get the results i wanted....I took a pg test. I didnt fully read the instructions. After I took the test the control window didnt show a line. so I threw it away. I had a nagging feeling so I looked again and it showed a positive. I took 5 tests and all say negative. But I believe that I still am. If you want to say that it is an evaporation line go ahead but before you do please look at my profile picture. That is the test that I took on Feb 13th...clearly not an evap line. My question is could it be that I am PG and that the test that I first took just so happened to pick up the hormone. I re read the instructions and it said that it could take up to 10 minutes. But Like I said i threw away after 2 thinking that it was defective. I looked again after about 30...so is it possible that it could have been positive before the 10 minutes.???HELP

goodfroggie

Asked by goodfroggie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if u had sex right before taking it that could have caused the false poss..... it is very hard to get a false poss. if u didnt have sex within 24 hr of taking that test i would make an apt and see ur doc...
    Anonymous

• the test was not kept on a solid surface (obviously bc you moved it) so it COULD have been wrong. i think you should go to your dr and have a test done there. i wish you the best of luck and if you want to be pregnant then i really hope you are.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yes get another test..
    Anonymous

• It could well be a positive, but it really could very easily be an evap line (I know you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.)

Stop putting yourself through the misery of the unknown and schedule a blood test. Good luck.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I will go to the doc is just hard to get in right now...ladysavage I have a pic on my profile...its clearly blue....
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 7:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Thank you all!
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 7:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No one can tell you. I doubt that it's anything but an evap line. Blue, pink, or yellow...it waited too long and you moved the test. THe others were negative so chances are it was negative too. Go to the doctor
    Anonymous

• um I know its hard but wait a couple weeks and test agian! Ur most potent pee will be in the morning first pee. Try then!! Try not to waste too much money on tests. Just might be too early!
    EZsmom422

Answer by EZsmom422 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• WHY DONT U JUST GO TO A CLINIC AND GET A BLOOD TEST DUH..
    Anonymous

• omg you are pregnant! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous