Is it weird that I don't like lettuce in my sandwiches, but love salads?

I like tasting the meats

Ibelucky1

Asked by Ibelucky1 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't care for lettuce on my sandwiches either..but love salads..so we are strange..lol...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• im the same way...so i hope its not weird lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No it's not. You usually get a strong lettuce taste when it is on a sandwich but not in a salad . :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 7:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think it is very weird, maybe even neurotic! Why would you be partial to the lettuce in a salad? Don't you like to taste everything else you put into the salad? I don't suppose you are favor one lettuce over the other? Like Bibb over Iceberg or Romaine over endive. Hmph! Some people just are so unfair when it comes to vegetables. I still believe you are a worthwhile person. Please don't tell me you feel the same about tomatoes! I would really be concerned about you then!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I laughed when I read this question because I am the SAME way! I will order a sandwich with no lettuce, then order a salad. I have never been much of a lettuce person, but I have been trying lately because it is good for the baby I assume.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 7:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I don't like lettuce on my sandwiches either, mainly because it makes the lettuce warm/hot. I like lettuce cold in a salad.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My daughter used to do the same thing for years, but not anymore.
    sonyascafe

Answer by sonyascafe at 9:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009