Worst rash on her butt

My daughter has the worst rash i have seen, i brought her to the doctors and they said it was a baby yeast infection. I got meds for it, it went away within days then about 3 days ago it came back. I have always used the same diapers & wipes. Im dumb founded....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's actually very common Mom. Relax. Get some more meds. Sometimes it takes a while for this to get outta her system. They may even have to give her a round of something like Diflucan.
    Anonymous

• some babies react after using the same diaper my son can no longer use huggies so now we use pampers....lol... anyways.. my son had that same rash on his pee pee and his balls.... i know it has to hurt and it comes bak every month i started using more powder when i changed him and it hasnt came back yet
    Anonymous

• No it is common. One thing to remember is if you cut out all the bactria that is how it grows. Yeast infections is there because of the abcense of bactria it may have happend because of the meds. Try to give her some yogurt. That helps! That is a rule of thumb for anyone on antibotoics eat yorgurt! it helps counteract that in the lower regions of our bodies! GL...try to use warm soft rag to wipe her and if it is just a pee diaper dab it instead of wipe that will feel better to her!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 7:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009