Anyway to get rid of stretch marks???

rainfalls

Asked by rainfalls at 7:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nope better learn to love them....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Dang it!!
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 7:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, but you could spend a fortune on products that claim to get rid of them!
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 8:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• UMM NO, but if you find one send it to me!!
    Jacemom

Answer by Jacemom at 8:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• let me know if you find anything I am dying to get rid of my ugly stretch marks lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah once you get them that is it, if you are talking about the ones on you belly yep your done.

If it was caused from pregnancy you should have prevented it with some cocoa butter before you got bigger (as your tummy stretch). GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Try Bio Oil..my friend claims it worked for her. You can get it at walmart or any pharmacy.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 3:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Try the ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother
    350-073 its $25 and claims it takes two weeks to start showing results but I noticed
    a difference in a few days.You can't even see the ones on my thighs anymore at all!
    Totally worth the money. www.youravon.com/dhullum
    Avon's Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother
    339-736 is on clearance right now for $5.99 usually its $13. It takes about four weeks to notice a difference. Its a great product it helps take them from purple to white. It won't work as fast or be quite as potent as the Anew one but it is still great! If you want to order them use code FSANY at checkout for free shipping. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• But vitamin e gel tablets, break them open and rub the oil on your stretch marks, it will help them fade but not 100%
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Talk to a dermatologist, you can't get rid of them but there are treatments (topical, laser, etc.) they have that will for sure make them a lot lighter and almost gone. If you are destined to get "the marks" you're going to get them regardless if you use cocoa butter or not. Everyone isn't the same.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009