Off and on sickness.. should I consult a doctor?

It seems as though every other day I'll try so hard to wake up but end up sleeping in until 1 - 2pm. If I force myself to get up I'll have zero energy and I'll feel nautious the whole day.

I've only thrown up a couple of times, but this is getting out of hand! I've been sleeping a LOT, and it's a very deep sleep.

I'm not pregnant because I just had my period.. anyone know what may be wrong with me?

rainfalls

Asked by rainfalls at 7:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• Mono maybe. I would go to the doc.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I forgot to mention I also get heat flashes.. I'll get very hot and then I'll go back to normal.. I hope it's no mono!!
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 7:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Please go to your doctor and let him/her figure it out!
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 8:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What you are experiencing isn't normal. It could be virus or anemia or hormone problem or some other malfunction. Please go to the doctor. To your own doctor if you can get in very soon, or to an urgent care center if you'd have to wait to see your doctor. Find out what it is and that will help you feel better about wondering, anyway. Please check in here and let us know what you find out?

Answer by Bmat at 8:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Ok you have me very worried GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jacemom

Answer by Jacemom at 8:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Go to the Doctor - ASAP!
    JoesGirl

Answer by JoesGirl at 11:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009