DO YOU BELIEVE THAT....

DEMOCRATS, ESPECIALLY THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, WANTS TO ILLICIT CLASS- WARFARE AS JUSTIFICATION FOR ITS REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH?
MEANING, DON'T THEY WANT POOR PEOPLE TO HATE "RICH" PEOPLE?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 7:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That's how he won the whole election, the 95%-5% thingey dooey, and I'll give you tax credits when you don't pay into the system anyway. Isn't that what that is? Rewarding the lower classes with money that is not theirs if he got their votes??
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes. I believe that has been the plan all along. The kool aide drinkers have bought into it. Obama is about dividing the nation then taking it over.
    Anonymous

• ugh I really cant stand obama and his lets enable ppl to be lazy crap
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What? You mean poor people have never hated rich people before?? I mean, what a novel, new idea to have poor people hating rich people!! Wish I had thought of that! Seriously, rich people...calm down...it's going to be okay...nobody's going to storm your little mini-mansion and slash the tires on your SUVS and walk all over your perfect lawns...just take deep breaths...it's going to be okay. LOL! You poor, poor, rich people, you! LOL!
    Anonymous

• If they did hate rich people before, and thy did, why?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It is called socialism. Obama wants to control you from birth to death. Of course he wants the poor to hate the rich so the democrats can control Washington. He wants their votes but it is the rich and upper class that he wants to punish, the same people who pay most of the taxes for the poor. And he wants to give the poor money so he looks good - he is their savior. BS
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Seriously, grace...are you being obtuse or just ignorant? I need to explain to you why poor people hate rich people? Let's see...where shall we start? Feudalism? Caste systems? Tenant farmers and share croppers? Indentured servants? The fact that the rich get advantages they don't earn simply because Daddy has money? Slavery? Where, pray tell, would you like me to start?????????
    Anonymous

i love this answer, the rich get richer off of the poor because if there weren't any poor people who would do all those jobs that rich people wouldn't do for next to nothing.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes absolutely Grace. That has been the point all along.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 8:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's been going on for years, what makes Obama any different? I was pretty sure back in 2007/8 that Bush was gonna pull a coup and take over--guess he lost his nerve at the last minute, but Obama just might be a little stronger and try it.
    Anonymous