whats the worst thing your LO has hid?

i think my son hid my prozac, i cant find it anywhere AAAH!

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 8:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fudgebars in his sock drawer so no one else could have some. What a mess!  Guess he thought they would not melt once out of the freezer.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My DD's are almost 4 years and almost 14 months and they haven't hid anything from me at least not yet thank God lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh my!

im gonna have to say my cell phone, but when i was looking for it, he had it in his hands like under the table in the down low so i couldnt see it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My daughter hides food all over the house. Like, she will eat a banana but leave two bites and stick it in the toy box, lol. She doesn't hide it for ehrself, but does it for the "gog" (what she calls the dog) Hubby found some jelly toast and eggs in his boot before work a couple weeks ago. He thinks it's funny, but he doesn't have to clean it, lol.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• mine haven't hid any thing from me yet, but my 2 year old did take my phone and try to give it a bath :( it didn't survive.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL SETIFF ya my oldest when she wa about 9 months old threw my comnpact (makeup) in the toilet lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My oldest used to hide the middle ones bottles. Then when my middle one was older he used to hide the shampoo. Still don't know why he won't say.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol on setliff
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My daughter hid one of her shoes, down the toilet--cost us a flooded bathroom, a replacement wax ring, and about 5 hours backbreaking work to find the damn thing...
    Anonymous

• My nephew will take your shoes and hid them if you take them off at his house. My son takes my cellphone to his bedroom and will call his daddy. He's only 2 but he knows if he holds down the 3 button then speedial will call his dad.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009