6 weeks and already showing??? bad or good???

ok so iam 6 weeks along and i have only gained 2 pounds but it looks like iam almost already showing is this bad? is this ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's mostly water weight. Neither good nor bad. It just is.
    Anonymous

• It sounds normal to me. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Just bloating probably... :) Its ok, perfectly normal.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• At six weeks I had an egg shaped belly already....I gained alot in the first 12 wks.....then leveled out and didnt gain any more until the 8 month
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 8:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if ur 6 wks and only gained 2 pound ur fine even if you are starting to show u prob. had a flat tummy before getting preg. (im not trying to be mean or and thing like that with prob. had a flat tummy)
    Anonymous

• probably fine. i showed that early with both my sons.. i carried low with my frist and only my husband and i could tell i was showing. with my second i carried high and everybody could tell eraly.put i am also super skinny so like the other posts said that has a lot to do with it
    06-07mom

Answer by 06-07mom at 8:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009