Aren't you looking forward to summer?

Playing outside, laying in the sun, boating, swimming, drinking margarita's, cookouts, bonfires, all of the fun stuff......What do you like to do most in the summer? We love love love to go to the lake and go at least one weekend out of everymonth and a full week in June. I'm so excited and can't wait.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES! We just moved into our house in October, and it immediately got cold and we've been inside all winter, I am DYING to get out in our big new yard and start my vegetable garden and get in the pool! I've never had a pool before, so exciting =) And just plain getting the kids out to RUN and EXHAUST themselves =) And coffee in the morning on the deck! Can't WAIT!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah because my baby girl is due in July!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh i love that idea of coffee in the morning while watching the kids run!

we love to do bon fires, i cant wait for that too!!

maybe now the my 2 year old will wear himself out more while running around outside and actually take naps!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• im looking forward to spring more my poor dd has been hospitalized once for both her summers since shes been born just scared it'll happen again
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am counting the days 'til summer! I absolutely LOVE summer...can't wait to go back to the waterpark...it will be open in less than three months now :- )

I'm also excited because my new nephew or niece will be here in August :)
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009