Is sexual experementation between straight girls that are best friends normal around the age of 11 and 12? Like, with pants on, of course. Should it be something to be guilty about?

A.W.96

Asked by A.W.96 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• No it is normal an no it isnt something to feel guilty about. Alot of people will be scared of what others will think.
    Anonymous

• Um I honestly dont feel this is normal behavior, and find it disqusting that little kids are thinking this crap is okay to do.
    Anonymous

• How exactly do you experiment sexually with clothing on???? I must be naive because I have no idea what you're asking. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• Well, not really sexual. But sort of humping each-other.
    A.W.96

Answer by A.W.96 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Its normal. Me and all three of my sisters started to around that age. It i just experimentation.
    Anonymous

• It's that my daughter asked me about it, as she is very open with me. She feels guilty. But this is normal!
    A.W.96

Answer by A.W.96 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Usually that means that they THINK they might like the same sex, but they are not sure. Usually that is their way of knowing if they really do or not.
    Anonymous

• For them to perform sexual things on each other but with clothes.. at 11 or 12 .. What kinda of mother even ask sucha question not knowing if this is normal or not.. No its not.. they are 11 or 12!!! What happened to girls being pure.. I swear so many parents have bought into such a lie by what they see in the media and stuff.. so sad
    Anonymous

• God anon you are such a prude. Go get laid or something. Take it from some one who has been there ANON 7:38 might be correct.
    Anonymous

• Its not being prude.. and people wonder why the divorce rate in america is the way it is.. because nobody puts a say in their kids life and lets experiment all they want ..
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 8:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009