Have you seen this?

The movie Fireproof...I want to see it but just wanted to make sure it's worth it

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fantastic, wonderful and meaningful movie! My church showed it a few weeks ago. It was so great! First it was the husbands screwed up priorities......novel idea, it also showed the wife's issues AND the husbands parents perceived issues from the sons point of view, which he finds out is as scewed as his view of his wife!! The journal used in the movie is also found through Focus on the Family web site for like $7. Go see it on a date night! It really was inspiring ans hopeful!!
    buffalogirl

Answer by buffalogirl at 8:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Is that the Harrison Ford one? I think we saw it. I don't remember liking or disliking it. If it's not the Harrison Ford movie then ignore me!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No beckorc, it's the Kirk Cameron one. You're thinking of Firewall;
    OP: My cousin saw it and loved it.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I want to see it too. My mom says its really good.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I heard it was supposed to be wonderful. And something you should watch with your SO. I havnt seen it yet though. We're not big on movies.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Is it out on DVD yet?
    Francinab

Answer by Francinab at 8:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I loved it and ran out and bought the book Love Dare, I am having great fun and learning lots about my DH and myself from it. I highly recomend the book.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009