When can a baby have well water?

I live in the country and our water is well water. I have been buying distilled water at the stores. I know that at some point I need to introduce the well water because she will eventually drink tap water....lol. I just don't know when it is okay to use... Just curious, thanks.

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Kids' Health

• six months or so. I grew up in a city that had well water. For the most part I turned out fine! ( no really though, if she's over 6 months I don't see a problem.)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• day of bith
    Anonymous

• My neice ask her Dr this,and she said no,because of the minerals and stuff in it.Her baby is still on formula,so no mixing with well water.But this may sound crazy,but she also told her after you open a gallon of distilled water,it needs to be boiled before use,but she doesent,she normally just keep bottled water in her diaper bag.But no to well water.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2009