AH~I need some great mom ideas

My son has space days tomorrow. They can dress as anything. He would like to be an alien, but I have nothing to even make this. Or no ideas popping off my head. ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 8:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• tin foil is a start, use a headband, wrap it in tin foil,and make little antenna's off of it.

painting his face green with black around his eyes too.

you could use a sheet, cut a hole in it for his head, and dye it green with fabric dyes.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• an alien is unlimited sense no one knows what they look like but the above post has great ideas.
    smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Thank You so much. I'm working on the head band now. But we got notice yesterday, I live in the mountains, and 3 small kids to pack up just to go an hour away to get the rest of that stuff. So I was hoping for something from scrath that I might have. LOL
    He decided to wear my HUGE green hoodie, pull the hood tight with the atinea's on top. It will be cute for last minute idea.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hope it turns out well!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2009