Was anyone elses SO an ASS to them when they were pregnant?

Both our children were wanted and planned and hes benn such an A$$hole with both pregnancies, has anyone else gone through this?

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• my son's father was like that! Even told me to shut the f*** up during labor because I moaned too loud and he was trying to sleep

Answer by SebsMom29 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yup my whole pregnancy it was horrible. Dont wanna do that again.

• wow sebsmom29!!!

i remember that i needed to eat alot when me and hubby were fixing up my ma's house and i just felt like everytime i was hungry somebody was rolling thier eyes cause it was taking time away from my hubby working and fixing up the house. WELL damn! dont drag me there then!!

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, with my first. He was so mean (well, not really mean) he just hurt my feelings all the time. I'm not one to cry, but during my first pregnancy I cried all the time because he'd do or say something to upset me. With #2 I was hell on wheels and he ran for cover! :D I spoke my mind freely (not that kind of person, I'm usually meek). I guess I gave as good as I got that time! LOL

Sebsmom29, that is horrible, I would have had the nurse ban him from the room! What a jerk!

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yeah I'm not with him anymore and my S/O is more of a dad to my son then he ever was or ever will be

Answer by SebsMom29 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 1st preg he was soooooo nice, like run out in the middle of the nite to get food i wanted nice
    this time (2nd) he has made me cry tooo much! called me a "fat ass!" (btw i am not he just wants to upset me) and has been generally uncaring... he is making me hate him.

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ACtually my DH was great throughout the pregnancies, it was after the actual birth he has acted like a ass.

• My SO was amazing throughout the pregnancy and labor/delivery.. The baby isn't his (we started dating when I was 4 months along) Hopefully he'll be as supportive when I have his kids..

Answer by alinker at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh yeah mine got hooked on crack and was real mean to me while I was pregnant

• YES! or maybe i was just

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009