When is it going to be NICE out?

seriuosly it just started SNOWING agian after it gone done melting argggggg!

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its nice here in arkansas. I'm loving it. Supposed to rain this weekend though.

Answer by lstrickland at 8:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• damn sucks for it was in the 70's today and my son went to the park... freakin beautiful outside

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It was 40 today in CT. And I know its going to be warm again soon because they opened the gate to the park across the street (they won't plow it if it snows, so they lock it) and the street sweeper came by today to sweep up the sand. So we must not be expecting anymore snow. woooohoo!

Answer by epoh at 8:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am sorry...I love the cold ...being pregnant and not being HOT is wonderful...I had my two boys both in september..I was miserable...bloated and hot...I am loving this helps a lot with not being miserable this time around...besides..I am too old to suffer that way am 41..and need this pregnancy as easy as far so will be warm soon enough...

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• around 50 or so here in Toledo, Ohio. I saw a robin on my way to work yesterday, come on spring!

Answer by salexander at 9:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'll trade places with you I miss the snow, I live in Florida don't care too much for the sun and beaches ....

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009