Do any moms have bad allergies?

I've been suffering really bad since I moved. i can not tolerate allergy shots & can't move. Any suggestions? I'm on allergy meds.

GigiFrench

Asked by GigiFrench at 8:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• I don't have allergies to anything so sorry I can't help
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have the seasonal allergy garbage. Allegra D works best for me. Claritin is a joke if you ask me. My cousin was in Pennsylvania from Montana and said he had nothing to worry about, he didn't have seasonal allergies. Haha or so he thought. He was worse than I was! The allergy level in MT is way lower than here. Shower before bed, frequently change bed sheets, Meds, eye drops, keep everything wiped down in your home, stay indoors...lol whatever you need to get by. I know it sucks.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• what are the allergies to. I lived for 33 years thinking I had allergies and it was really my sinus's I had sinus surgery 7 years ago and haven't had to take Allegra, Claritin or any benedryl since
    smiley630

Answer by smiley630 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have horrible allergies and have had 3 sinus surgeries. I found that the meds Allegra and Allerex D taken every day work the best for me. I have tried to take them separately, but the combination works the best. No itchy skin, runny eyes, runny nose and no sinus infections. I had taken one of the pills one day and it wasn't enough, so I took the other med the same day. I do have doctors question me about being on so much allergy meds, but they understand when I explain why. Claritin, Allegra D and the various sprays did not work for me.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 11:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Just to latex and bactrim.
    I do sneeze a lot around dust and pollen, but once the room is cleared out then it isn't a problem anymore, so I don't consider it an allergy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• GigiFrench,

I for one suffered from allergies for years! All caused by smoke, mold, dust, pollen, pet hair, dander, etc. at one point in my life I suffered to the point of severe sinus infections and post nasal drip! :(
    I went to an ear, nose and throat doctor, they didn't have a solution either. So I started investigating possible remedies, all I knew was moving from Oregon and getting rid of my dogs was not one of the solutions. So after months and months of digging, I finally found some RELIEF! What was it? Technology that has helped my family and me immensely! The best part, DRUG free relief and the results were instant! You see I now absolutely love this technology! I'm convinced that it will work for you as well! I believe this so much that I now represent the company that produces that same technology! Please go the following website: http://freshairlivingtour.com passcode: guest
    1-503-928-7577

Anonymous