Code Pink?

A few weeks (months?) ago I saw an interview with some women in that code pink group that were protsting outside of the marine recruiting station in Berkley. It was REALLY funny. At one point the interviewer said to one of the women...
"Wouldn't it be great if we had some group of people that were willing to fight for your right to speak freely"
And the crazy lady said "YEAH" and looked really nutty to me as she protested those very people! lol

Anyway, I am trying to find this on you tube or something to show my DH. I think it was a late night person but am not sure. Did anyone else see this or can you tell me where I can find it?
Thank you!

Asked by momof030404 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not sure, but I know that the Daily Show did a great piece on them. They are idiots! Rob Riggle is a Daily Show correspondent and a former marine. He HATES these ladies! He interviewed them on the street and made them look like total fools! (like that's hard)

Answer by beckcorc at 8:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh, I think that might be it ! gonna re check you tube!

Answer by momof030404 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You might have trouble finding it on Youtube because I think The Daily Show is no longer on there.

Answer by beckcorc at 9:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

Here is a link!!!

Answer by beckcorc at 9:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• OMG!! YES that was it thank you! If you haven't seen it you so should...either side your on. It's SOOOOO funny!

Answer by momof030404 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No matter what side you are on I think we can all agree these women are morons. I tend to lean left myself...

Answer by beckcorc at 9:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes...we can. Those women are crazy. The lady with the big pink hands...I think she was high! LOL

Answer by momof030404 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant!!!

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• "If we get rid of police we'd have no crime?"
    "Essentially. "

Okay, lets take all the police, all the marine recruiters, all the jails all those terrible protections out of Berkeley. (Plus all the funds that keep those protections functioning.) Put barbed wire up around the city and let them all have all the love-ins and everything they want. How long before they'd be begging for those "terrible killers" to come back and save their silly asses?

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• We need to send the Gitmo detainees to the Berkley recruiting office, and put Code Pink in charge of their care and feeding. Of course, to not offend the detainees, they'd need to cover themselves and, for their own safety, never speak a word.

The whole world wins!

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009