Does anyone know of any jobs hiring in the Cleveland, OH area?

Looking 4 work.

JustCurious21

Asked by JustCurious21 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Look on craigslist.com or backpage.com.You may Try malls,they have lots of stores or try this site: www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am from Ohio also and heard on the news last week that Ohio is number 1 in the nation for unemployment. Where I live, everything is closing up. Its hard to find a decent job even at Mc Donalds or anything like that.

The best you can do is keep checking your paper and unemployment center. Check out if there are any job fairs coming up.

Good Luck
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah I live here. DH's job isn't in jeapordy but we're kind of freaked out about the government and economy locally and plan on moving, somwhere else as soon as possible.

Good luck.

I have seen signs on a few shop windows they were hiring....not in the malls but in the strip malls. Try a temp agency as well.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 11:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Have you checked out my online business. It's www.24hourtour.net/jrg2009 and it gives you the whole in and out of the business. Check it out and if your interested then let me know, we'll talk more.
    AirReserveMami

Answer by AirReserveMami at 1:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Message me, I have a possible solution. I also live in Ohio... and have just found something - that is awesome!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this is what I do from home.  It is free, legitimate and pays me well and on time.  You can use it as a side job while you look for other things

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 5:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009