Whats your kid doing when he's quiet?

My son is 2 and I know that anytime he's in another room and it gets quite for more than a min or so that he's up to something...Is your kid like this? And if so what do your normally catch him doing or whats the funniest thing you've caught him doing? My son ate his goldfish last week.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine are painting the wall with different colored Sharpies or giving the cat a haircut, or filling the bathroom sink to overflowing, or emptying the contents of the refrigerator onto the floor or cutting the legs off all their pants or fast asleep under a bed, in a closet surrounded by toys, or even in the middle of the hallway. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• EWWW that's cute lol. When my dd gets quiet it usually means she is sticking something in her mouth as well, or being her monkey self and attempting the "amazing climb" of the week.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ohhhhhhhhh icky!!!!!! did you ask him what it tastes like?

my 2 year old is usually in the bathroom when im putting on my makeup, he likes to put on makeup himself.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She is picking her nose or doing something bad
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My 3 year old is usually sneaking candy or cookies. He is very sneaky I have to watch him close(lol).
    m_allen

Answer by m_allen at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Ewww...yeah, it always seems like they're up to something when it's quiet. The funniest thing one of the kids did was play with my tampons and pull all the cotton things out of the applicators and try to tie them on stuff. The most disgusting thing one of them did was smear poop all over the wall.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My son was trying to take apart his VCR the last time he was too quiet. With a screwdriver and everything, he's 2!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• sleeping. Mine have always been loud because for some reason they figured out if they are quiet I come check on them, so now they are always making noise.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hahahaha omg a goldfish... i would have died... i got my son scared of bugs... on accident tho... i will scream when i see one and know he will see a bug outside and say "bug bug" and then yell high pitch trying to mock me...its the funniest thing...

Oh yea, whenever my son is quiet i know he is up to know good...just a couple days ago he was super quiet and i went into his room to check on him and my hubby left his closet door open (where the dresser is) and every piece of clothing was thrown all over his room... yea that was fun to re fold and put away
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• now** no**
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009