If dry sex is normal for 12 year olds.. Should the kids feel guilty about it to have dry sex with the friends?

Please, no rude answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• already answered the last one, thanks for reposting though
    Anonymous

• what?? You mean the "dry hump"? I don't think that is normal AT ALL for 12 yo's!! I remember doing it but I was like 16. Hmmm...the kids are doing way more than I ever was. Good stuff to look forward to.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Huh? Not only is this repulsive, it doesn't even make sense. Troll, perhaps?
    Anonymous

• Yes, They are Children!! they are not even teenagers and still.. What does a 12 year old have any business pretending to have sex!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Hey I lost my virginity at 12! So for the above talking about sex & pre-teens dont mix
    WAKE --------------------Up-----------------------
    I dont understand the question... lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• That is a tough question because you are damned if you do and your damned if you don'e.You want your child to know what is right or wrong, good or bad, safe and not safe.You want your child to grow up and have a healthy sex life with their future mr. or mrs. I think that it is the parents decision but hopefully they would discourage a child from dry sex.
    Anonymous

• no its not normal. 12 yr olds shouldnt be having any kind of sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• "I" did it at 12, had sex a month before 15, lucky i was smart enough not to have sex unprotected or get pregnant, though my mom never said anything to me about sex besides "don't do it till your 35 (sometimes it was 40)" BUT (if i had one) i would not want my child to do it. YES you want them to know sex and sexuallity isn't wrong BUT just in case i would discourage them from doing it and EDUCATE them on what can and can't cause pregnancy and STD's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It's wrong. It's yucky. It's too young.

DD is 6 (and three-quarters) and we are already having the kissing/touching talks - because I don't want to be the mom in six more years posting "My baby's giving blow jobs in the bathroom".....

Parents do need to wake up and realize that we are in charge (to a huge degree) of what our children see, hear, and process as acceptable behavior. Hormones make you do the wacky and the younger they know what the limits are, the better.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am living in a small town and things are going on at the middle school here whether 12 is too young or not-and i know first hand as my son is the one who told me what was happening..so i just talkd with him telling him that is the "fad" nowadays" and don't throw something away that you arent' physically fit to do and something so important when you are too young to truely understand it-----so don't think just because in "your day" things like that didn't happen until 16 cuz its alot different now and we might as well deal with it.
    RTay

Answer by RTay at 9:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2009