Anyone know if you can suffer from the after baby depression while you're still pregnant??????

I don't know if it's just severe stress, or all the things going on in our world right now or what, but lately I just feel like I want to lay down and cry ALL the time! Is this NORMAL when you're pregnant? I never did it with my other kids, and it's really starting to drive me a little bit crazy!!(Along with everyone else in the family!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It would just be depression, not post-partum depression. You could have it. Talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

• it's just hormones, and btw, every pregnancy is different.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's totally normal for my first pregnancy I cried everyday all day,then when he was born he was colic so he cried and I cried but once colic passed it was smooth sailing,also having people to talk to helps alot.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• well, our hormones are going crazy so to a point thats normal..i've ended up having to get on depression pills becuase i was crying every day like you and sleeping All the time..go talk to your dr...they're the only ones that can tell you if what you're going through is 'normal' or depression.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009