why do people take other peoples rude remarks seriously???

i am just wondering cause im tired of people whining about it just ignore them haven't you heard all of us say that before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People are rude and others are sensitive. It's hard not to take things personally when you feel like you are exposing yourself. Like Maiasmommy said it's easier to being from behind the computer, it's also easier to be honest and really put yourself out there. The combination is dangerous...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Because there too many bit-hes on here
    Anonymous

• why must people say rude things to begin with?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol I agree..I think people take advantage of the fact that they are behind a computer and just spew all the stupidest and nastiest stuff they can at someone else...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• agreed. with all of the PP's.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I totally agree with the pp's. There are a lot of unhappy moms on here who take their anger at their own issues out on other moms. Personally, I don't appreciate it when anything rude is said (or typed) to me. I feel, in those situations, that I have the right to defend my position. If you don't feel the same, that's fine. But don't expect everyone else to feel the same way you do.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i posted a "venting session" on here a little while ago. normally i would just ignore them but sometimes the moms on here take it too far and start saying things that arent necessary. i can ignore them until i feel like they are directed at me and say that i am (or anyone for that matter) a bad parent. i feel like it crosses a line and takes things too far. i can be an adult about it but sometimes i need to vent about it too. :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I always try not to be overly sensitive or rude, but I'm guilty of both.

"If ya can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all."

(Yes, I just quoted the movie Bambi)
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I say what I like.Get out of my kitchen if it gets too hot.
    Anonymous