To go or not to go...

I had my first sonogram last Friday and because I'm not far along the sonographer used an internal scope. She told me I'm not as far along as they thought because she couldn't see the baby yet and she scheduled me a second sonogram for tomorrow- and I know she is going to use an internal scope again. Today I have come to the conclusion that I have a yeast infection. It really stinks because I've been looking forward to this appointment all week! It will basically tell me if there is a baby in there or not (not would mean it's a chemical pregnancy). So I'm wondering if I should suck it up, ignore the discomfort, and go, or if I should call them in the morning to reschedule. Would there be any harm in going through with it (besides it being extremely uncomfortable)?

momma_gig

Asked by momma_gig at 9:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, they cover the wand thingy with a condom so it's not like you would pass it on. I would go to the store and get some medicine, I believe that it's safe to use. I wouldn't want to reschedual that appt. I really hope all goes well. Good Luck!!!!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 9:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009