Is there anything that can cause your labor to come slower

I dont want to slow the process any!

malaika_wako

Asked by malaika_wako at 10:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you'll never know till you're in labor...it could take 20 minutes to pop your baby or a million hours..every pregnancy is different..GL
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• not sure
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Being a couch potato will slow labor down!.. If you want to speed it up I have a lot of tips.. message me if you want :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Sometimes getting drugs like the epidural can slow your labor. You really need to be free to move around & have gravity help move the baby down.
    Anonymous

• Yes, some drugs, but also they say that feeling afraid/anxious/unsafe, etc. will make labor slow for many women. Just like animals, humans want to give birth in a safe, comfortable, and protected environment. I've heard this is why many women's labor will stall once they get to the hospital, b/c it's such an uncomfortable/foreign environment. Try to relax as much as possible.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Pitoesin (i am not sure how to spell it-so I wrote it phonetically) will help speed up labor.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2009