What is the best solution for acne if you have sensitive skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try Mary Kay's Acne Treatment...
    www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Wash your face with luke warm water and glyceryn(sp?) soap like nuetrogena then rinse very well with cool water. Then pat dry with a towel. Oh yeah it is also important to use white washcloths or towels on facial skin if you are sensitive. The dyes in these towels are very harsh.. Finally once your face is dry. Moisten a cotton pad with witch hazel ( get from any drug store) and apply on skin. allow it to dry and Do NOT touch your face!! This is best to do at night. Do this faithfully for two weeks and it will work!! Remember problem skin will alawys get a little worse before you see a dramatic improvement. This is your body and skins way of releasing the toxins and impurities. Hang in there and its foolproof!!!!
    Let me know how it worked for you ..
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 1. If you aren't regular then get regular, it will help your skin tremendously.
    Drinking lots of water will help either way.

2. You want to use products that won't clog your pores and you don't want to dry your skin out too much. If it is too dry your body will produce more oil to combat the dryness.
    I am in my mid 30's and I am using Arbonne's anti-aging line and am having great results although I was getting breakouts, not acne when I started using the line.
    If you acne is stubborn you can take a look at their Acne line, it is very simple to use.
    Take a look at the before and after shots from one mom on my website. http://try.myarbonne.com/arbonne/try.nsf/viewpage/2?OpenDocument&pagename=t13body.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My SIL uses Velocity Cleanser and Moisturizer by Mary Kay. It's great for sensitive skin and acne prone skin because it is formulated for teenagers. You can check this out and other skin care products at www.marykay.com/laquiteavaughn.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I use the Continuously Clear line from Sereisse as it's made for adult acne. I've sufferd from acne forever and have tried many lines. One thing that dosn't suit me is any kind of toner...it tends to strip the natural oils away form your skin and my skin over compensates and produces more! :-(
    The ingredients are Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid in the cleanser. They have a spot treatment and a moisturiser which heals and hydrates your skin. I love it, to the extent that I joined the company because so many of my friends saw a difference and wanted to buy it. lol!
    I know proactive works for many people but again. the toner let me down.
    Good Luck.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 3:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If your skin tends to be oily trythe clearskin professional acne treatment set http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=34753&from=search&find_spec=acne&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

If you want age reversal too try try liiv botanicals retalizing facial scrub http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=35209&from=search&find_spec=liiv&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1
    use it with the liiv botanicals vital day cream http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=33258&from=search&find_spec=liiv&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

All of the products are really inexpensive and the jars last forever! Order from me and I'll ship it free with code FSANY at checkout. Seriously though I use Liiv in the winter and the acne kit in the summer and I can't live without them. I end up saving a ton over Walmart brands for a better product because the sets last so long! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• try witch hazel and use a good face lotion. I have sensitive skin as well and I love the witch hazel and it is very cheap @ Walmart

determind

Answer by determind at 6:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2009