Has anyone noticed...

The liberal pov comes out more at night and the conservative more in the day?

I hypothetsize that many conservative mom's are sahm's and post during the day and many liberal moms work during the day and post at night.

Again this is an "on average" thing and not saying that a sahm can't be liberal or a wokring mom can't be conservative - it's an IN GENERAL , ON AVERAGE statement people.

Praying

Asked by Praying at 10:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hehe...,,yeah...I kind of noticed that too. When I go to bed there are very few answers from libs and when I get up in the morn and check it's like OMG!

Anonymous

• What's your point? And doesn't that kind of blow your 'conservatives work for their money libs sit around and wait for a check' thing out of the water? LOL!
    Anonymous

• These arguments are getting stupid, pointless, and moot. NOBODY IS RIGHT and NOBODY IS WRONG when it comes to politics so why don't we all just STFU?
    Anonymous

• I don't know WTH anon@10:31 is talking about...but yes, I notice this as well.

However, as a mother who works part-time outside of the home, I have to say that I typically utilize my break time to check my personal email and, if time allows, to log into CM, which my workplace permits.

So if anon@10:31 wants to get snarky about conservative mothers not working, that may account for some of the responses during the day. I guess I'm more inclined to think it's LAZY people who sit around waiting for a check, and not a specific party affiliation...
    Anonymous

• All mothers' work (if they're good moms) some that work inside the home work just as hard as those outside the home. It's just a different kind of work, and honestly its not worth it for me to work b/c of Dh's income I'd be taxed so much I'd be working for a pittance - again why bother? My time is worth more than that.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No one said libs sit around til you give them a check, but they seem to not have a problem with handing out more checks to many people.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was thinking this the other day, how funny. I don't know if it's true or not, but it does seem to be a trend on here.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• So is this a lib versus conservative post or a working mom verus sahm? Personally I love being a sahm cause my husband works so I can be here.I actually find fullfillment washing my precious families clothes and so on.Because they are important.but if i had to work to put food on the table I'd be woman enough to do that if needed because that would be important.Conservative i am and i love having beliefs to stand on even if it seems judgemental to libs.Cause I do not believe in do what you feel is right and all goes.Conservative sahm I may be but I am STRONG.
    Anonymous

• Well, how would you categorize me? I am a working SAHM. I run a thriving business from my extra bedroom.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Considering how many people spend more time at work surfing the net than actually working, I don't think there's any provable SAHM vs working mom theory. If anything, I'd say it's a time zone thing. The lefties are just getting home from work when a lot of us are busy putting kids to bed, while on the flipside, it's that surf before work time on the east coast when the rest are still sleeping.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009