What foundation do you use?

Is it heavy or light? Does it break out your skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Right now I am using that powder stuff with the little brush I believe it is from Maybelline, it kind of looks like those Bare Essentials that they advertise alot. I like it my face don't look too shiney or too cakey or too powdery.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mary Kay...I prefer the Cream to Powder...a medium Coverage. No breakouts either. Have you tried Mineral Foundation?? It is a powder form. Do you prefer a light weight foundation? And what kind of skin care regimen do you use? You may need to try an Acne Treatment to clear it up. I also suffer from roseca and allergies. Yuh!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I use Maybelline Pure.. it's a light coverage and wonderful.. no breakouts... if you are worried about breakouts make sure the makeup you use says noncomodegenic on it somewhere.. it means it won't clogg your pores
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• none, it's not good for your skin.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I use Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation. It is light weight, it does not clog my pores, and it gives me buildable coverage. I use it everyday as a protective layer for my skin. I don't want all the grime and pollutents in the air on my face.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I use Dream Matte Mousse from Maybeliine it works great! Even when I got my make-up professionally done for my wedding, that is the kind she used and recommended as well.

JulianeB

Answer by JulianeB at 1:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Revlon Color Stay... it lasts alllllll day!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It's not super heavy, but not super light either.. I'd say middle of the road. But it doesn't break me out at all. Plus it has spf in it... BONUS!!! ; )
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 2:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• none,.natural is beautiful
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love my Almay. I am looking for some Mineral stuff though. Almay goes on great but seems a little oily. I don't see that working for me when it gets hot out. I love it in the winter though.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Try Mark's Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup
    http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=31537&from=search&find_spec=&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1
    It has good coverage but isn't thick and greasy! My skin tends to break out really bad
    and even in the Texas humidity it didn't smear or look oily all day!
    If you want to try it you can have it shipped for free with code FSANY
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009