Do you like the changes that pregnancy did to your body?

My sister said she liked the changes that her first pregnancy did to her body. My mom says i'm gonna hate being pregnant for my first time (i have a SS but no bio kids of my own).
What about you?
oh. and i'm almost 22 if that makes a difference, idk?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are 22. I had mine at 17, 21 , and 25. I had mine young because we chose to. It is up to you. If your body changes sometimes it is good. I got a bigger chest out of it. LOL Anyway TMI for all. You can always work off weight gain.

I loved being pregnant with all of my boys. I have to admit that after 3 my body went puffy, but I have since worked on it and am back in shape. If you decide to then good luck and hope you have a great pregnancy and if not when you do enjoy!
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 10:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i hate my body after pregnancy's
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i hate it. the stretch marks, the excess flab on my stomach...ugh i hate it. thank God i have an understanding husband that knows it's natural and doesnt' mind me not having my old body
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• it's definitely not the same after having a baby, unless you're super health nut and exercise all the time.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i hate my body after pregnancy!!!! armywife43 said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 10:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am kind of a health nut. I do yoga every day (except when sick) and go jogging at least once a week. And i eat healthy foods. not a lot of soda and chips and stuff.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm not 100% satisfied with my body.. I need to start working out to help get back in shape but am not doing too bad.. I'm about 8lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight... The things I don't like have already been said. The things I DO like are my breasts are larger (but sag a little... I can deal with that.. I'll get them lifted when I'm done having kids lol) I do like that sex can be rougher in a shorter amount of time because my vagina isn't as tight as it was (used to be almost too tight.. my SO and I both agree we like it better now)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I loved the pregnant belly, but now im fat and covered in stretch marks. I hate my body now, but it was worth it, and hopefully with time I can get myself thin again.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:26 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I loved being pregnant. I had really clear skin, my hair grew fast and was so thick. I've always been really thin, so when I got pregnant I liked having a little extra weight. My sex drive went through the roof (even exceeded my husband's!), I was way too hormonal (crying all the time!), and at the end, my feet and knees were super achy from all the extra weight.
    I didn't get a single stretch mark (I lotioned everytime my stomach started to feel a little itchy- it itches when the skin is stretching), my hips got a little wider, which I really like. The shape of my bellybutton changed a little and it actually looks a lot better. I dropped all of my pregnancy weight except like 5 lbs right away, but like I said, I've always been really thin, so I like the extra weight.
    We're 13 weeks pregnant with our second and my hair is feeling thicker, my skin is great, and I'm happy about that!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Um, no I dislike it. I have always been a thin person and at 38 wks. I feel like a cow. I'm pretty much "all baby" and have gained 30 lbs, which is not bad, but I hate feeling ilke a bloated fatty. I exercise and stuff, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. I've always had very thin legs and all the water weight has made them look thick, I have 'cankles' now! It sucks. No stretch marks, so that's good and I think my hips have widened a bit, which is something I wanted since I have boy hips, but other than that, I can't wait to get this weight off and I hope to GOd my stomach goes back to how it was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009