Has this ever happened to you?

Before I got pregnant with my daughter I kept having dreams for weeks that I was having a little girl with Curly hair. Well she is a year old and for the last couple of weeks I've been having dreams of having a little boy with dark curly hair on December 18. Thats the weird part. Its an exact date. My hubby is leaving for Iraq soon and I got up and figured it all out, and if I were to get pregnant right before he leaves that would be my due date. lol. He doesnt want another baby. Do you think this actually means anything? or am i reading too much into it?
Sorry its so long.

AshlynsMama2708

Asked by AshlynsMama2708 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe it's dec 18th of a different year?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I guess I should have said that. lol. It was while he was deployed because in my dream I saw myself in front of the webcam showing him my belly. and this is his one and only deployment.
    AshlynsMama2708

Answer by AshlynsMama2708 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• you never know, it could be a "vision" or just a dream. you'll find out soon enough. good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I feel crazy thinking that I could be "seeing the future" LOL. I just remember it happening with my daughter.
    AshlynsMama2708

Answer by AshlynsMama2708 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• could just be hopeful thinking too most dreams happen because conciously(SP?) or subconcisly(SP?) its the last thing you r mind thinks of before you fall asleep allso sometimes dreams happen and you dont actually remember who or what was in it so your mind puts familiar things in place
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• With my 4th, I had a dream I was holding a baby as my family surrounded me. I remembered that dream. When I missed my period 2 weeks later, I knew I was pregnant. I firmly believe she came and introduced herself to me in my dream.

I told her she was tired of waiting in line to be born. She was so excited that it way her turn, she came and told me.

Maybe your son is introducing himself to you.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 3:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2009