ok i am gonna ask again sorry,,,,tmi

my cycle was 2 weeks early and not at all like my norm period,i didnt bleed that much and hardly no cramps,my norm periods are always painful and i will bleed like you cant imagion,now its a week later im having this weird sticky like mucus that is light brownish in color and i am having mild cramping...has this happend to anyone else?if so what was it or what could it be....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• IDK, But if your cycle was 2 weeks early how light was it? Some women have ovulation bleeding mid-cylce or it possibly could have been implantation bleeding which would mean you are preg. Otherwise hormones, stress, or birthcontrol could have effected your cycle as well. As for the mucus discharge not really sure, if you think you could be preg that can cause that, otherwise could be an infection but it never hurts to get checked.
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry that I don't have any ideas what it could be. I wanted to suggest, though, that you get it checked in case it is an infection. I hope it all gets cleared up soon.

Answer by Bmat at 10:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009