I need help

I just had a baby 7 weeks ago. I am trying to lose the baby weight and then some. However, I need help finding healthy snacks that Ican keep on hand at home and also take them to work with me. They also need to be on the cheaper side. Any ideas? Even homemade ideas will work. Anything will help. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• salads are always cheap , fuits you can take with you, 100 calorie snacks,veggies, Also I use slim fast its about 6 dollars for 8 cans and there great to drink if you are on the go. Hope this helped .. God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• just eat with some common sense! :) drink lots of water no coke etc. eat things that you would let your child eat when he/she is a toddler. minimal sweets, lots of veggies, fruits, and meat(turkey is leaner). go to the local farmers market and get fresh fruit. (its usually cheaper that way) Best of luck!
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Breast feeding will help you get rid of that baby fat.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 2:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Lots of water, fruits and veggies and dairy.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• aple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons full 3 times a day, it worked GREAT for me. my baby's 3 months and I've lost weight this way
    Anonymous